Saturday, March 16, 2013

just read

assalamualaikum dan salam hujung minggu :)


Kaifa haalukum?? 
alhamdulillah ana bikhoir <3


I'm still here :)
Berseorangan di ruangan bilik berbalkoni, Kolej Tun Fatimah UTM tercinta ini..huhuhu~
menghayati malam minggu yang sunyi ditemani Mr Lappy..hihi~


while reading an article entitled
Mathematics Literacy: Are we able to put the Mathematics we learn into everyday use??? 
an article written by Bobby Ojose
Don't eva think I'm such that diligent hokay!
Actually this is one of my assignments for this final semester


To Read..to understand..and plus one thing! to give COMMENT!!
Yesza..I have to give some comment about the article I've read
Some tak some sangatlah..about half pages of the real article :) huhu~
This will cover about 15% of the subject Maths Education
see the title of the article??? Haruslah yang bersangkut paut dengan Pendidikan Matematik :)
Yeah..of course to present also..on this coming Tuesday


For me..to read and to criticize (to give comment I mean) is quite challengging
It requires a lot of patience u know..and sometimes it will also gives me headache..huhu~
Sangat tabik for those yang mampu membaca secara ilmiah..
Mampu mengeluarkan isi-isi penting sesuatu yang dibaca dengan baik
Mampu untuk mengulas lanjut apa yang dibaca (kagum!)
Serta mampu untuk memberi idea-idea bernas untuk memperbaiki apa yang dibaca...
Unfortunately..I do not have that expertise :(
I wish I could


Masih berbaki lagi about 4 pages to complete the comment
Huh~
Kuatkan hati cekalkan diri



JUST READ!!!!
Not that Bad



Till then <3


No comments:

Post a Comment