Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh my english!


ENGLISH FOR WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION


I thought that today will be the last day facing my English assignment...
Unfortunately not :(


Actually..today we should convene a meeting about managing customer feedback.
Our lecturer unfortunately cancelled it (last2 minute punya hal)
She said that the meeting (one of our English assessment) has to be postponed by next week
Hayyo..


We (our group of four) discussed about the meeting last night until 12am!!!!
Even I have Numerical Method test today!!!
(alhamdulillah dapat jawab even I had to wake up earlier this morning to cover all)
mesti korng cakap asal wat keje last minute kan..
huhu~minggu nie sangat sibuk ye..
penuh dengan kuiz dan assignment yang nak kena hantar
We also had our English presentation about the case study on last Wednesday ye!
See..English again!


Madameeeeeee..please be nice to us
tak maulah tangguh2 lagi..
we were all tired since we have to pass through all these things AGAIN and again
English sometimes makes me feel down
Ohhhhhh my English!!!!!!


Ya Allah..moga ada hikmah :)

2 comments: